Complete DSP Graphical Interface for audio tuning, channel mapping, parameter adjustment,time alignment and many more features. You can also update the your firmware for the DA1, DA2 & DA3 and configure your mObridge device easily using the mObridge DSP Application.
Once installed on your PC, this software allows you to connect to the mObridge unit and to update its software or configure its settings.
- PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows
- Mac OSX
Installation Guide – Windows
- Save the file to your computer, and double-click to open.
- Follow the installation wizard. Where it asks if you want to install the drivers, please accept.
- From your start menu, select “All Programs -> mObridge -> mObridge DSP” to run.
- We are currently working on a comprehensive user manual for the DSP control and will be along shortly
Installation Guide – OSX
- Save your zip file to your computer.
- Open/Extract the zip file.
- Install the D2xxHelper_v2.0.0.pkg by running it.
- Open the mObridge DSP-0.7.1.dmg file.
- Drag the mObridge DSP application into your Applications.
Please choose the most suitable download.
Please note: Your must save your DA3 settings before installing the new GUI!
- Windows: mObridge Audio Manager 0.7.5 for Windows
- OSX: mObridge Audio Manager 0.7.1 for OSX
- Release Notes
Note: Now supporting DA2 channel mapping as a limited feature set!